Monday 17 May 2010

Tips for the Oral Exam

The oral exam is an opportunity for you to demonstrate your knowledge, your speaking skills, as well as your ability to communicate.
Before the exam practice working with classmates or practice in front of a mirror, to evaluate yourself.
Maintain your self-confidence and composure.
If you find yourself anxious, take several slow, deep breaths to relax.
Don't talk about the test to other students just before entering the room: their anxiety can be contagious.
Correct yourself if you make any mistakes.
Keep eye contact.
And remind yourself that you are well-prepared and are going to do well.

I have generated a list of questions related to the topics we have studied this year if you want to work with a classmate or with yourself.

VISIT ALSO ENGLISH IN GUÍA -NIVEL INTERMEDIO FOR A LIST OF SITES WITH REAL EXAMS.

4 comments:

Eva María Suárez Guillén said...

Hi, Saro. This post is great. I've recommended it to my students in my blog. Thank you for this great work. I love your blog.

saro said...

i love you for your comments

Unknown said...

HI!
I LOVE THIS POST! IT´S A PITY I FOUND IT LATE AND I DIDN´T HAVE TIME TO RECOMMEND IT TO MY STUDENTS. I´LL DO IT IN THE FUTURE!
CARMEN

Saro Rosales said...

thank you very much for your comment carmen